For a jewellery valuation online. The more details you can send. The more accurate an estimate we can give. So please try to include as much of the following list as possible :
- Photographs – as clear as possible.
- Age of the item and history if known.
- Type of metal and karat if know.
- Type of gemstone and carat weight.
- Diamonds – carat weight, colour, clarity and cut.
- Please note – We do not buy diamond jewellery where the main diamond is less than 1ct, unless it is an antique.
- Is the item hallmarked and / or signed.
- Condition of the item – please give details.
- Copies of any certs, if available.
If you experience problems uploading a photo or if your message is slow to send. The chances are that your photo (file) is too large and or your internet connection is poor. If your message does not send. Please contact us directly by using our contact form.
After we receive your message. We will respond within one working day if we are interested in your item(s).
Get An Estimate.
We Pay Auction Prices Without The Auction Fees
Jewellery valuation is the first step in our three stage process. We have a team of expert valuers. Who have an in depth knowledge of the secondhand jewellery market. We value each item of jewellery individually. Taking into account the age, condition, intrinsic value and desirability of the item. In diamond jewellery, each diamond is measured, weight and graded individually. To ensure that we can always offer you the highest price possible. Our team of specialist valuers are available to provide you with a free estimate or to answer any questions which you may have. We purchase single items of jewellery as well as entire collections. If you have a particularly large or valuable collection. We can arrange to have it valued at your home. Or a place of your choosing. So please feel free to contact us with your requirements.